BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

09 fishing

Go down 
+12
radish
T.C.
jerseycat9
sqrlhntr
newfie2007
Muskyman
saltfisher1
North Star
bluegill
OhioFisher
marlboro920
catfish willy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

09 fishing - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09 fishing   09 fishing - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Great job on the fish, Willy! Best of luck on the deer this year! Hope you get the one you want!~! Thanks for the report and pics!
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 09 fishing   09 fishing - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks Mike and Peg. This will probably be one of (if the the) last reports of the year. when I went over across the road the water was crystal clear (I could see the bottom in 7 feet of water) and I could see the weeds already coming back. It is almost impossible to fish anything slow now. Yesterday I went to a field party. There was a huge lake so I fished 2-6. I caught 4 and missed 3. The lake was a holler until they built the dam but they didn't clear the trees out. All along the bank is trees and they got beavers. I started out pitching a black and blue jig with a matching trailer. The first bite I had was when I pitched it next to a stump and it sank and it sank and it sank and it sank and I knew it wasn't that deep so I set the hook. I had him for about 10 seconds before he pulled the hook. I kept pitching around and caught a 15-16 incher. I moved on down towards the dam and kept pitching the black and blue jig around stumps and roots. The next bite was next to a fallen tree and it was a 3-3.5 pounder. I moved down some more and casted up in some roots and missed on. Very next cast had another bite but it got me up in the roots too much and I had to break my line. I tied my only other black and blue jig on and before long I casted too far and got caught in some limbs. I switched to a brown jig with a crawfish trailer and the only bites I had was in about 2 feet of water in some really thick brush. I casted out past one of the logs and as soon as it came over the log I dropped it and one hammered it. It was another 3-3.5 pounder. I missed another on that log before I moved on and caught another 3-3.5 pounder on a different brush pile. After that it got dark so I went up to the party. I didn't take any pictures of fish because I was a couple hundred yards away and I didn't feel like walking all the way back up there over a few pound fish. There was about to be a fight between Jamie (about 6 foot and 300 pounds) and Nick (about 5 foor 6 and maybe 120 pounds). It is a good thing Nick left because everybody would've of been fighting. I also met one of the funniest people I ever met. His name is Joey but everyone calls him train wreck. When he was younger he grew up in the city and had a little bit of drug problems. He is not quite all there. When he killed his first buck he was dragging it down some train tracks to his truck. He got hot some he left his deer there and took some clothes to the truck. Before he got there he heard the a train coming. When he got back to the deer one side of the rack was broken off but he still got a plack from walmart to put the antlers on. It was hilarious to hear him tell it. He also fell off a house and landed on his back. He had alot of pain in his back and when the doctor asked him if he had ever done and drugs he told him he had done more cocain than his truck would haul and the doctor wouldn't give him any pain pills. Joey told the doctor that he grew up in Louisville and it would be a little cheaper to get it from the doctor but he could get whatever he wanted. He spent some time in prison and you would never guess that he would ever do anything like that judging by the way he acts. Looking at him though you could guess he done some time. Sorry the pictures are dark but there wasn't much light.

Joey playing bass

09 fishing - Page 17 02087

Jaimie being Jaimie

09 fishing - Page 17 02091

Everybody that was left. I just realized something. I have out grown everyone on both sides of my family. I am the third one over in the back. I am standing back several feet from everone too.

09 fishing - Page 17 02097
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 09 fishing   09 fishing - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Nice pics Willy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09 fishing   09 fishing - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

09 fishing
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17