BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning

Go down 
+14
trailbreaker
Bernie
marlboro920
graybeard
Blackhawk19l
T.C.
Muskyman
richardcatdaddy
saltfisher1
papa
knightfisher
arlington
bluegill
North Star
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Good Morning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 am

Good morning all, its a sunny 70 here already, loolks like another beautiful day, suppose to get up to 89 again so warm. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:54 am

Yes Good Morning Everyone It Is A Very Good Morning Here, For It Has Been Raining Here Since About 3:30 AM And It Is Still Coming Down. I Don't Know How Much Has Fallen Yet But Every Drop Is A God Send For My Area Of The State, And We Will Take As Much As We Can Have A Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 am

GOOD MORNING!!!....Congrats on that rain...Maybe that front will stall over you guys for a day or so and fill up your lakes.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:18 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
GOOD MORNING!!!....Congrats on that rain...Maybe that front will stall over you guys for a day or so and fill up your lakes.
Nope Not That Lucky But It Is Still Cloudy And The Sun Isn't Out This Way The Water May Do Some Good With The Lawns To Green Up. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Thought I was here earlier but guess not. so happy aftenoon all, it's 90 outside and the humidity is higher than that.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 am

Good morning evevrybody...Hot and humid here in the Carolinas...We are getting ready for Hanna to hit us Friday...Winds up to 70 miles an hour and a lot of rain...That's what they are saying now...And I live 200 miles from the coast...
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

Good Morning!!!!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 am

Good morning all, it's 73 here today and getting some rain, thanks Mike for opening the door up, needed this rain almost as bad as you did.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 am

Wow What A Change, Good Morning Everyone It Is 45 Degrees Here At 8:45 AM And We Have Some Fog Setting In From The South, What Is Funny Is The Sun Is Out And Foggy At The Same Time Have A Great Day Everyone.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:20 am

Good Morning Everyone, I Really Think Fall Is Going To Be Early This Year, We Are 45 Degrees At 7:15 In The Morning And That Is A Real Chill In The Air So This Morning Im Having A Nice Hot Cup Of Beef Broth Low Fat And Low Sodium Of Coarse LOLOL Have A Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am

GOOD MORNING!!!!....Send some of that my way Mike!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:51 am

I Will Give It My Best Shot Kinda Chilly Here This Morn With A Little Breeze The Wind Chill Is 42 Degrees So It Is Light Jacket Weather That's For Sure.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 am

Good morning all, it's a balmy 65 here at 9:10 this morning, so thanks Mike it's made it this far down. We are having light rain so far with a couple of little downpours mixed in and suppose to do it all day, hopw all has a great day.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:52 am

Good Morning all it's 58 here today and suppose to get to 71, nice and cool, Thanks Mike for the open door. We got 2.9 iches of rain yesterday and lsst night which sure helped.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:53 am

Good Morning!!!
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 am

Good Morning!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 am

Good Morning Everyone It's Another Great Day In The Neighborhood Here In Minnesota, It's A Bright And Sunny 52 Degrees Here Perfect For Being Outside Doing Something Before Winter Gets Here, Have cA Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am

Good Morning Everyone It Is A Cool 44 Degrees In The Neighborhood This Morning I Guess It Could Be Worse And Be Snowing LOLOL, But Im Glad That It Is Not Because I Would Be Very Depressed If It Were Have A Great Day Everyone Fall Is Close At Hand So Make The Best Of The Day. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 am

Good morning...It's 70 degrees here this morning...It really feels good outside...Sat out on the porch this morning and drank my coffee...
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Good morning all, it's 71 here and suppose to get to 75, but the humidity has dropped from 94% all the way down to 54%, just knowing this is going to be a great day.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am

Good Morning all, not to much to post, already put the weather in the new thread. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 am

Good Morning Everyone Every Morning Seems To Be Looking More Like Fall, The Beans And Corn Are Changing Colors And In Some Parts Of The State The Trees Are Changing Color Already There Saying That In Some Areas They Are Already 20% Changed To Me That's To Dang Early. Have A Good One. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 am

Good Morning Everyone Today Looks To Be Another Great Day In The Neighborhood, Just Looking Out The Window Wondering What To Do Today And Saying We Have It So Good To What Some Others Have It In The World, God Bless Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Good Morning all, little wet here today but i'ts 67 and still a great day to be here. Hope you all have a beautiful day today.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Good afternoon...I'm back from Sebastian!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next