BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning

Go down 
+14
trailbreaker
Bernie
marlboro920
graybeard
Blackhawk19l
T.C.
Muskyman
richardcatdaddy
saltfisher1
papa
knightfisher
arlington
bluegill
North Star
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Good Morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Good afternoo all, been busy this morning but a beautiful sunny day and not to hot. Hope everyone has a great day. Later
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 am

Good Morning Everyone It Is A Kick Butt Day Today, I Have Alot To Do So I Can't Ask For A Better One, Have A Great Day You All. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Good afternoon all, sure is a beauty here today, started off nice and crisp and is sunny with low humidity and a little wind, just a great day.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Weather it very humid here.....Come on fall!!!!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 am

Good Morning all, it's a beautiful start today, nice and cool with plenty of sunshine on the way, hope it's another nice day without all the humidity. Later my friends
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am

Good Morning Every Body Yep PAPA It's A Real Nice Day Here Also, We Had About A 1/2 Inch Of Rain Last Night Which We Really Needed So Things Look A Little Greener And The Temp Is 61 Degrees With Just A Few Clouds But Very Nice It Is. Have A Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 am

GOOD MORNING!!....Its nice a hot here in Florida...The humidity is so high that the birds are making gurgling noises when they try to whistle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 am

Good Thursday morning to yall, hope your having a great day, it's nice here today, not to hot and getting some much needed rain. Catch you later.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 am

Good Morning Everyone 66 Degrees And Sunny Here, It Is A Great Day For Working Out Side So I Think That Is Were I Will Start My Day, Have A Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:00 am

GOOD MORNING!!!!!Its Friday and Tomorrow I'm going to a different Bass Pro....I've been to the one in Orlando but tommorrow I'll be going to the one in Fort Myers.....2 huge fish aquariums!!!plus a bunch of other neat crap!!

Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15Good Morning - Page 3 Alien15
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Good afternoon all, been a beautiful day here, sunny, a little to much humidity but I can live with it, hope you all had a great day and it's play time now.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:31 pm

It was beautiful here toady...We had floods and tornado's Wed, and Thurs. Sure glad things cleared out..A lot of people lost everything they have worked for...
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:50 am

GOOD MORNING!!!!!! 7:50 AM Saturday morning.....Going to Bass Pro in Fort Myers...See Yall later!!!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 am

Good Morning Everyone 6:50 Here In Cool Minnesota 54 Degrees And Getting Ready For A Day In The Van Delivering Papers, Then Off To The Woods To Finish The Day Off Cutting Fire Wood For The Winter. We Only Have About 40 Cord Of Wood To Cut Were Where At Under Federal Permit With The DNR So Were Going To Be Real Busy. Other Than That It Is A Great Day In The Neighborhood, Everyone Please Have A Safe Holiday Weekend And Have A Great One. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Good morning has turned into Good Afternoon again, was busy all morning doing errands, laundry and mowing, now just want to be outside in the beautiful sunshine, so hope all have a great day and night. Later
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 am

Good Morning Everyone It's Going To Be A Hot One Today Lets All Be Safe And Have A Great Day. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 am

Good Morning!!.....Its overcast and rainy with feeder bands from Gustav crossing the state....Tornadoes popping up here and there to my south....Still watching Hanna to my east as well....The tropics are really active this year.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 am

Good morning everyone....It's another hot day here too....High 90's with very high humidity....Makes for a very miserable day outside...
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:14 am

Good morning yall, it's 77 here now and suppose to get up to about 89, gonna be a scorcher and the wife can't handle the hot weather with her lungs, know what you go through Tessie. I will probably be outside a lot today, just can't stand sitting in the house all time. Have a good day and catch you later.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:05 am

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am

Good morning, it's a sunny 69 here this morning, suppose to get up to 90, may break a bead of sweat later at that temp, but beautiful right now. I pray all int the storms path make it through ok, sounds like another baddie.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am

Good Morning Everyone Today Is Going To Be A Slow Day, It's 75 Right Now At 9:25 And There Talking 92 Degrees For A High. The Dew-Points Are In The Upper 60's And The Humidity Is Awful Already, Have A Awesome Day Everybody. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 am

It's hot hot hot....Humid too....I'll be staying in the house again today....Just can't breath well in this stuff...
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:03 pm

I'll bed glad when fall gets here....Its miserable out today.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 am

Good Morning everyone.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next