BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

What did you have for breakfast this morning? Empty
PostSubject: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:19 am

Fried eggs,bacon,fried spam and biskits and jelly.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:23 am

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Fried eggs,bacon,fried spam and biskits and jelly.
well hell, i was going to wait till i got to the big city but i will have to make a egg sandwich i guess, lolol that sounds real good. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 77511 What did you have for breakfast this morning? 815992
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:22 am

Fried egg sammich,little lettuce and mayo,man that good stuff there.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:26 am

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Fried egg sammich,little lettuce and mayo,man that good stuff there.
Yep im eating it right now, i only added tomato to it though. lolol What did you have for breakfast this morning? 49281 What did you have for breakfast this morning? 79748
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:12 am

I usually skip breakfast and wait on lunch but sometimes we have a breakfast sandwich or something.

The last one was fried egg, sliced ham, with the hoagie bun smeared with cheesy grits...Now that will stick to your ribs and it tastes great too.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:58 pm

just a good ole glass of sun sweet tea 4 me What did you have for breakfast this morning? 512290
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Cept for the grits,good eatin.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:50 pm

richardcatdaddy wrote:

I agree, Rick. If I wanted to eat sand, all I have to do is go to the beach LMAO! lol! What did you have for breakfast this morning? 226386

I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I usually don't eat breakfast; however, I know I need to. I had breakfast at lunch. Two bowls of Corn Pops LOL.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Being a Wal Mart greeter must take a lot of energy Peg. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 156138
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Being a Wal Mart greeter must take a lot of energy Peg. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 156138

What did you have for breakfast this morning? 614694 Rick!~!~! LMAO What did you have for breakfast this morning? 598545
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:17 am

bluegill wrote:
richardcatdaddy wrote:

I agree, Rick. If I wanted to eat sand, all I have to do is go to the beach LMAO! lol! What did you have for breakfast this morning? 226386

I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I usually don't eat breakfast; however, I know I need to. I had breakfast at lunch. Two bowls of Corn Pops LOL.

You guys must have had uncooked grits or something....All the grits I have ever eaten were creamy and flavored with a touch of salt....If your grits are gritty then they are not cooked fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?   What did you have for breakfast this morning? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Page 1 of 1