BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Good Morning..... Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning.....   Good Morning..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 am

Just checking in to let you know I'm still around....Feeling better everyday.....Still waiting on the phone call from Duke Medical Center....My strenght is better now than it has been for a long time...I'm even walking farther now than I thought I ever would....Still get very short of breath....But I'm a live...And that's what's important now....I've learned to slow down and smell the roses, as the ole saying goes...I look at everything a little longer now...And that's a good thing...I don't want to miss nothing....Here is the web address to Duke Medical Center...It will tell you about the lung transplant.....I'll check in again when I can...Now ya'll go catch some fish, so I can at least look at the pictures...LOL...I love you all...

http://www.dukehealth.org/HealthLibrary/CareGuides/Transplants/PatientGuides/LungTransplant

Last edited by T.C. on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Good Morning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning.....   Good Morning..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 am

Really good to see you Tessie, im looking forward to getting out fishing if the snow ever quits coming, i also want to get out and do alot of walking but there again i don't want to do it in the snow lolol oh well spring is here just have to wait a little longer. Good to see and here your doing better Tessie we love you to for sure. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Good Morning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning.....   Good Morning..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 am

I hope to have some new pics for you to look at this May Tessie.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Good Morning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning.....   Good Morning..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

I am glad to hear from you Tessie and also to hear that you are doing better every day! Yes, we all have to take time to smell the roses! cheers We love you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning.....   Good Morning..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning.....
Page 1 of 1