BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what's your plans for today??

Go down 
+4
North Star
marlboro920
bluegill
saltfisher1
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

So what's your plans for today?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Putting the band saw together and putting poly on a few rod racks.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Nothing much other than working from 4-10:30 today.....
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 am

trying to move some new snow around ....got to get out in the shed an find my lanturn fuel ...going ice fishing saturadaynight ....gonna see how the night bite is !!! oh an go get some rock salt ta melt some of the ice around my van ....a little slippery gettin in an out
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 am

My plans for today have not been made as of yet, BUT if i have my way im staying home were the wood stove is keeping us warm and cozy well i hope so anyways. You see when the phone rings in my house we cringe because in most cases it is some that needs something and we have to run again, phone please don't ring i hate phones. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:08 am

Today I plan on staying in where it's warm till I have to work from 4:30-10:30 tonight. Then go to bed when I get home, as I have to be back to work tomorrow for 9 am -6pm.....
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm

marlboro920 wrote:
waited for andrew to show up n brought me an ice tent i bought from him .....now im ready ....the last link in my ice fishing...ty andrew ...we will find them walleyes now ! So what's your plans for today?? 979382 So what's your plans for today?? 989950

Your welcome, Good Luck on walleyes!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am

Paper route all day long, then come home and keep the house warm and stay in till Sunday paper route. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Going to the flea market to look for some cheap C clamps
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am

Nothing much till I have to go to work from 2-10:30 tonight.....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 am

Well starting yesterday the transmission went out in the van so we have to get that fix with out any money, then the damn water pipes froze at about 1:00 AM last night and are still froze till my oldest son gets here. My youngest son tried to get it thawed till 5:00 AM and we gave up so that has me rather pissed, we still have about 10 hours of paper route to do and not sure how we are going to do it im just not a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

nothing much for today.. watching packer game tonight.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 am

Have to find someone to fix the van, and then do the paper route with my truck and then come home and relax.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 am

Working from 9:30-2 today. Then have the next 2 days off!~! After work, I will more than likely relax for the rest of the evening other than cooking supper...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 am

I need to get my computer stuff done for this morning then go pick up my oldest son so he can blow snow and i can get my trailer out so we can go cut wood tomorrow since it is going to be in the 30's for highs, Other than that i am going to do little as possible and if i do it will be cutting wood for the winter.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Doing laundry today on my day off. Tonight we will be going to horseshoe league. Other than that, relaxing for the most part today and tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 am

Do my computer stuff then take the van in to get fixed early this morning, then go get the parts for my truck get it fixed and go cut wood maybe even get some more snow blowed..
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:18 am

Not much today other than some dishes and then spending time with Matt this evening.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm

nothin much today ...catchin up on puter stuff an thawing out ...been ice fishing the last 2 night ...not many fish but had fun gettin outta the house !!!!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 am

Relaxing today until I have to work from 5-9:30 this evening...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 am

Well were getting caught up with the outside stuff, i still have to move my wood trailer now that it isn't surrounded by snow banks, it also needs to be shoveled out since it has 2 feet of snow in it. Other than that im not going to do a damn thing today but watch my son get his chores done.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

put mulch in the front flower beds...Trying to get a few spring things done early...New neighborhood so I gotta impress the neighbors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 am

Well we have to go pick up a transmission for the van, the one that went bad was shot so we needed to get a different one, then if im still alive the way i feel i will come home and start drinking lots of chicken broth and try and get this cold under control. affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 pm

gonna fix my ice auger ...some how i sheered off the bolt that holds the handle to the auger off ....got to drill it out an replace it if i can ...taking jr on his first ice fishing trip next week So what's your plans for today?? 729539 So what's your plans for today?? 979382
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 am

Nothing much other than relaxing and sleeping. Today is my day off and I'm sick again..... Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

Paper route all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what's your plans for today??
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next