BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what's your plans for today??

Go down 
+13
catfish willy
pappy3
jimhs
Blackhawk19l
jerseycat9
Bernie
arlington
T.C.
marlboro920
Muskyman
saltfisher1
North Star
papa
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

So what's your plans for today?? Empty
PostSubject: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Tuesday 08-12-08 Well here it is Tuesday, dang morning is gone already. For me went and did my little cleaning job then came home took the dog for a walk. Then I decided to try making some bait. Well went out to my shed and dug through my old fridge and found, limberger cheese, an old nasty cheap hot dog, some old chedder chees, a can of sardines, half of an old brat, flour, a tub of chicken livers that was black, half of an old salmon patty and put them in the blender and puried it all. Then I took and put it in old pieces of panty hose and tied them up. Hope it works, was just a bunch of stuff out there waiting to be used as bait someday so am not out anything other than a little time. Next I'm going to put a bunch of chicken livers in panty hose and then when we go out fishing I can just hook them on and am in the water while we are trying to catch some cut bait. Let's hear what you have planned for today.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Well We Finally Got About 3 Inches Of Rain Last Night And You Can't Really Tell When Looking At The Ground, Some Places Got As Much As 6 Inches Last Night North Of Me And There Were No Reports Of Any Flooding That Is How Dry We Are. Other Than That PAPA Im Going To Till A Bit More In My Garden Today To Expand It Bigger For Next Spring, You Just Can't Have To Much Room To Plant Some Thing. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:39 pm

I hear you buddy, well I went out an got the livers all made up in the mesh, now all I have to do is get out and fish. I cut the mesh in circles and then used 4lb line that I had laying around and a needle to sew it around the edges, then all I had to do is draw the string up and poof had the livers in a nice little pouch so all I have to do is hook it on and toss it out. I put them back in the blood so they will still be fresh when I get out.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 am

Well here it's Wed. morning 8-13-08, Going to cook up some pancakes for me and the wife today, then get out and spray some weeds both here and at the daughter and future son-in-laws house, then I hope I get to pic my little scooter up from the dealer and get to putt on it again, been 3 wks and I wanna putt really bad. What are your plans for the day??
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 am

Im Headed Down To The Garden Again Today, We Tilled Up A Bunch More Ground Yesterday That Needs To Be Cleaned Up Now And I Have A Large Area That I Have To Spray The Weeds In To Prep For My Sweet Corn Next Year. Gardening Is Lots Of Fun In My Book I Could Spend Everyday In The Garden If It Wasn't For The Heat.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 am

Rearranging the garage.... and if I got time I'm gonna make a few more 1oz sinkers.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Nothing much watching tv... yesterday went fishing on fox lake, lost one musky and got small pike
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:33 am

today wemt fishing ....got the line wet than we got wet ....started ta rain ... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am

Well I'm going to go play janitor for a little bit this morning, then hopefully get to PICK my little scooter up and go putting around if it isn't storming and it won't be. Hope yall do something exciting today.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 am

I'll make sinkers today for a few hours.....I'm taking a bunch to Alabama to my dad so he can sell them at the flea market this oct-nov.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Wife wants to go out to our annual Fair today, I usually don't even go in but guess I'll walk through it with her. I think this is the 135th time for it and it gets worse every year I think.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Well Check Out The Hows The Garden Growing Post And You Will See What I Been Doing. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:35 pm

I like what you been doing, it's worthwhile but the fair is just a ripoff.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:47 am

WoooHooo as the weekend is upon us, ti's fishing time tonight, with ridge sitting out in our new chairs on the bank of the ol Illinois, Vermillion River, Hope ya'll get to get out and do some fishing this weekend also.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am

Going To Get Some Truck Parts And Get It Fized So I Can Cut Wood For This Winter.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am

Watching the drizzling rain.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 am

Monday 8-07 Getting ready to head out to chase the vacuum then have to take mom someplace for something then I have no idea. catch ya later
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 am

I Have My Mother Here For 2 Weeks And Working In The Garden Preparing For Spring Planting, Other Than That It's A Little Of This And A Little Of That. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 am

Tieing everything down so it dont blow away....Fay is on the way and shes a mean old bitty. Laughing
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 am

saltfisher1 wrote:
Tieing everything down so it dont blow away....Fay is on the way and shes a mean old bitty. Laughing
You And Bernie Be Safe.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am

I'm thinkin itll be a weak storm....Biggest thing to watch out for is a chance of a tornado....I hope the power doesnt go out...Gas still cost too much to run my big generator for very long....It uses 16 gallons every 10 hrs on a half load. Shocked
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:05 am

Wooohooo, it's Tuesday and I"m so excited, I get to go to the VA today and sit through a boring class and get my eyes checked and hopefully some new glasses. I just can't hardly take all the ecitement on the class, have to go to class so they can teach me how to use my meter and all, duh she showed me that part last trip over. Well at least I'm still here t go and there are a lot worse things to do. Have a great day and give us a clue on your exciting day. Later
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 am

I'm not doing too much....I might pour up some 1 oz sinkers and make more lead into ingots.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am

Doctors...Doctors...Doctors...lol...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Well As Usual I Am Working Off And On In The Garden Just Taking A Break Till It Cools A Little Bit. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's your plans for today??   So what's your plans for today?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what's your plans for today??
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next