BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats the best ????

Go down 
+4
papa
richardcatdaddy
North Star
marlboro920
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

whats the best ???? Empty
PostSubject: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 pm

ok here it is ...havent seen any body ask .....ill b brave here .....whats the best reels on the market ....i guess i like things simple ...i own all closed faced reels for river fishing .......zebcos,,, never had one fail me yet ....even brought in a 34 pound flat head 606 zebco... so ok i told u my choice of weapon for the big ones ...how bout u ???
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm

marlboro920 wrote:
ok here it is ...havent seen any body ask .....ill b brave here .....whats the best reels on the market ....i guess i like things simple ...i own all closed faced reels for river fishing .......zebcos,,, never had one fail me yet ....even brought in a 34 pound flat head 606 zebco... so ok i told u my choice of weapon for the big ones ...how bout u ???
Well Before I Got Into The Fishing Sites Years Back I To Also Used The ZEBCO, But It Was The3 Zebco 33 That Was My Weapon Of Choice. But Since I Started To Run The Web Sites, I Learned A Few Things And Got Myself Set Up With A PENN 209 And Haven't Went Back To The Zebco Since For Fishing The Big Fish. I Do Use Them Yet Though The Zebco's That Is But I Use Them For Fishing Pan-Fish And Pike, Walleye And So On They Are Good Reels. There Now You Know The Truth Of My Arsenal When I Go Fishing, P.S. Anyone Looking For A Rebuilt PENN Reel Just Give Me A Shout. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Abu Garcia 5000 for me.I use em for every kind of fishing,yes including the BASS.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

I have Penn 9's and 209's, Zebco's, Abu, and use all of them, whatever you like to use and gets the job done is the best. Penn's are power horses, Zebco's are probaly the easist to use. I've been using a couple of Zebco's in the river lately and a Rhino due to we don't have big cats where we fish around here. I want to go to a lake about 60 miles away that they are catching 35/40lb blues, then I will have my 209's on that venture or anywhere they have biguns at.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Okuma Avenger for the quality and price.

Diawa Black and Gold series.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:17 pm

The real question is,long as it works does it really matter?
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm

well, penn, abu garica, quatum for me...
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Mostly Mitchell 300s and Zebco 33s for me. Got an abu 6500 and a Penn 320 I use on occasion when I'm after the big boys.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:29 am

richardcatdaddy wrote:
The real question is,long as it works does it really matter?
ur right .....i stick line n hook will work ! lol!
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 am

I use primarily Abu's and quantums but I still have a few classic shimano baitrunners from the mid 80's that are holdin strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best ????   whats the best ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the best ????
Page 1 of 1