BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen Empty
PostSubject: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:06 am

A St. Paul man said he was left for dead after being beaten by four young men near Lake Phalen—in the same area where a string of similar attacks happened last summer.

The attack happened on Friday, according to victim Ken Shaw. He said he was walking his dog around 8:30 p.m. when out of nowhere he was jumped and beaten.

"I felt something hit me in the neck and I was knocked out cold. Next thing I remember I was in the emergency room," said Shaw, who also is blind in one eye and told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS he didn’t even see his assailants coming.

He was knocked out for nearly an hour before police found him lying in the snow. Two days after being admitted into the hospital, Shaw now has a neck injury, cuts on his face, bruised ribs and collapsed veins.

"I am mad as hell that I can't take my dog at 8 o’clock at night for a 45 minute walk," Shaw said.

Shaw moved to this neighborhood to take care of his twin brother suffering from cancer. Now both sit in hospital beds and hope to warn their neighbors.

"It makes you feel angry, very angry. You never heard of this stuff years ago," said the victim’s brother Kevin Shaw. "They left him out there to die and he probably would have if somebody wouldn't have found him."

Both men said after the attack, none of the suspects took anything from Shaw—leading them to believe the assault was gang-related.

Shaw said he’s worried the attack could be the beginning of another violent trend like last summer.

"I'd like to sit these four down and find out why they do this. All four of you had the same idea in your head, what was that?" said Shaw.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 am

Those SOB's need there asses to be beat to hell and back one good time just to see how that feels...if that dont work just shoot them.
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:14 am

Terrible
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Sounds to me like they need to step up the police patrols in that area. This makes two people that has been hurt there. Not to mention the people that was hurt last summer from the violent rages of the gangs.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm

i cant belive thses 4 punks .....wonder how they would like a lil taste of it them selfs !!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:51 pm

It will more than likely never happen but i sure wish that it would, these creeps need some real justice done to them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen   Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partially blind man beaten at Lake Phalen
Page 1 of 1