BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's life treating you today??

Go down 
+9
bluegill
richardcatdaddy
marlboro920
Blackhawk19l
saltfisher1
Muskyman
North Star
T.C.
papa
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

How's life treating you today?? Empty
PostSubject: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:20 am

Well I'm up and on here so I guess all in all life is treating me pretty good. How about you??
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 am

Blessed with the joy of living papa.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 am

1.)Well Let Me See, My Back Hurts And I Have To Cut Wood.

2.) My Feet Hurt And I Have To Be On Them Most Of The Day.

3.)It Rained For 5 Days And I Can't Dig My Garden.

4.)I Need To Mow My Lawn But My Mower Needs To Be Fixed.

5.)I Need To Lose A Few More Pounds But That Food Tastes So Good.

6.)My Sons Dog Is Driving Me Nuts Because It Barks All Day.

LOLOLOL Now With Just That Little Bit Said Life Is Great And I Don't Let Things Like That Get To Me, Fact Is If I Really Want To I Can Say The Hell With All The Above And Not Do A Damn Thing. Life Is Great I Am Still Here And Still Plugging Along And Plan To Keep On Keeping On.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:54 am

yea life is great.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:29 pm

My big fishing trip is about 10 days off and the hurricanes are staying away.....Its looking pretty good right about now.....The wife and family are all in good health....lifes lookin pretty good.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Yep if I wake up and make it till the next day, they are all good, just some a little more fun.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm

papa wrote:
Yep if I wake up and make it till the next day, they are all good, just some a little more fun.
AMEN BUDDY. cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny geek geek geek cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:08 am

Well up and at em again, so it has to be a good day. Yesterday I went to the VA to find out what was going on with my left shoulder and got good news, it's only a slight tear in a muscle so isn't to serious, hip hip hooray so the mind is at ease now, the good Lord pulls me through again.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:43 am

Its looking good today....Starting to get dry groceries and gear laid out and packed into boxes that way all I have to do is put it in the truck next week.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 am

Today It Is A Great Day Other Than My Feet Hurting Im A Happy Camper. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 am

Looking good here too...I have alot to do but It wont take about 4 hrs and I'll be back home to do my "around the house" stuff.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

Life is treating me good again today, no major aches and up and moving, hope you all are having a good day in life also.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 am

It's another good day in life, I'm up and moving and nothing really hurting, amazing but oh so good. How is your day going??
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Well it's another nice day around here and I got up and at em so guess all in all life is treating me good except it doesn't want me to have a good lawnmower, I got beat out on 3 different ones up at the auction today so it's keep using the old piece of crap that I have right now, but it beats the old round push mowers anyway, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Yep It's A Great Day Here To, Been Busy All Day And Ain't Done Yet. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 am

Well so far it's looking like a great day again, able to get up and not in pain, been having to go to a certain little room to often but that's just part of life, the Lord always takes care of us so it's all good. I hope you all are having a good day also.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:42 am

Well Im Still Alive Because I Woke Up This Morning, But I Will Tell You At The End Of My Day How It Went. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 am

Things are looking great...Fishing is just a few days away and no one in the family has a cold or flu....Health is not an issue this year and I thank God for that!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:54 am

I'm up and dressed so its starting out good.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 am

Other Than Being A Little Tired, Life Is Great Folks, Have A Great Day Everyone. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am

The weather is looking great...the family seems to be in good spirits...and I leave for a month this Friday.. cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 am

Another day the Lord has gotten me up and going so seems like it will be a great day, no pain going on and the wife is up too so that's good. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 am

Feelin pretty good today
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:51 am

Another day I'm up and at em, so far so good, I think I may be getting a cold but other than that great.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:28 am

Like You Said PAPA Im Up And At Em, But With Me Im Pretty Beat From The Lifting And Drive But I Am Still Here And Still Alive. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating you today??   How's life treating you today?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's life treating you today??
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next