BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hows The Garden Growing ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Hows The Garden Growing ??? Empty
PostSubject: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Well Folks We Had A Very Late Spring Here And The Planting Was Late As Was Most Of The Crops Around Here, But I Managed To Get A Few Things In The Ground To Can Up This Fall And To Dehydrate. We Are Also Working Our Butts Off (We Meaning Me And Timberwind And My Son Josh) Getting The Ground Prepared For Next Spring, Then We Will Have The Big Garden Again That I Had To Let Go For A Couple Years Because Of My Health. Here Are A Few Pictures Of The Garden And All The Work We Are Doing, Were In The Garden Every Day Doing Something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here Are A Few Pictures Of The Plants We Put In In The Late Spring, There Are Chili Peppers, Cayenne Peppers, And Habanero Peppers, Potato's And Tomato's And My Watermelon Patch.
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2941
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2940
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2939
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2937
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2936
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2935
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2934
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2933
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2932
These Next Pictures Are What We Been Doing Since We Were Able To Get Into The Garden This Spring, It Has Been Alot Of Back Breaking Work Getting All The Grass And Weeds Racked Out Of The Tilled Soil. As You Will See In These Pictures There Is Alot More That We Are Going To Have To Load In The Trailer And Fill The Holes In The yard Up That The Dogs dug.LOLOL
O.H. The Reason For Doing It The Way We Are Doing It Is So That If We Want To Get In The Garden After It Rains We Won't Have Muddy Feet It Works Great.
This Square I Just Sprayed With Round-Up To Kill The Grass Of, It Will Be Were We Plant Our Sweet Corn Next Year.
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2928
Here We Go And Were Not Done.
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2929
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2930
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2931
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2946
This Will Give You An Idea How Big The Garden Is.
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2944
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2943
Hows The Garden Growing ??? 100_2938
There It Is In A Nut Shell We Will Be Back Down There After Supper Tonight If It Don't Rain.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Thats the best garden I've seen in a long time, easy to get in and work or pick no matter if it is wet or dry.
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm

That's a big garden Mike, and laid out nice. I've got 4 raised beds now, and plan on adding more for next year. Ain't gonna be near as big as yours though. Doing good this year, been getting all the beans, cukes and tomatoes we can eat and then some.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am

You got enough there to sell a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 am

Now thats a garden!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows The Garden Growing ???   Hows The Garden Growing ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows The Garden Growing ???
Page 1 of 1