BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Life, With Love

Go down 
+2
saltfisher1
T.C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 pm

So....here I am with my thoughts again. Sometimes life throws us curve balls to shake up us a bit and help us to see where we are within ourselves. Just when you think you've found love and happiness, WHAM! Just when you think you can have hope, WHAM! But c'mon,is it really all THAT bad on your side of the fence? God will sometimes remove "The hedge" from our lives in order to benefit us, cause us to strive to be better, to find some kind of inner strength we didn't realize we had. Each of us have our own paths to walk, our own bridges to cross, enlightenment to to find. We can't judge our journey by another's life, or by someone else's opinions of how we should be. The one thing I am learning is that we have to be true and honest to OURSELVES, and whatever consequences we suffer, we are responsible for. With this in mind, are our downfalls REALLY our downfalls, or are they just God's way of blessing us with more strength, courage, hope and promise? I sometimes find it hard to believe, but I think just that. All things are a blessing to me in my walk. If we allow ourselves to be someone we aren't, we become conformed to this world. But, in being ourselves and allowing patience to work in her own time, we, through many trials can become better people, with more hope, more love, more understanding of our fellow man. Even though my heart is heavy and I feel like giving up on everything, I must continue to fight the good fight, to not allow the light and love within me to be diminished, because if I do, then I become just another statistic......just another one complaining while sitting on the fence. Any of you who know me, you KNOW I'm not happy sitting on the fence being idle and not trying to save the world. I know I can't save the world without God by my side, and I know I can't save it alone , But the point is, to let my trials and lessons become an inspiration to others, that they, through the hearing of my testimony, might find that light of God within themselves.It's tough and sometimes I feel like giving up, but then I'd be letting myself down, and lacking in faith and hope. My challenge in all that I'm going through, is to find the path that my father wants me to take. It's not going to be easy, it's not going to be all roses, but the determination, will, and strength he's given me will see me through the storms. What I desire most, with all my heart, is that the light of love be seen in me, that the father's love, forgivness, understanding, and mercy be seen in my walk. When we learn to look past all of the outer appearances, and see into the heart of our fellow man, we become closer to ourselves.We truly are our "brother's keeper". I'm very thankful for those that have touched my life with their cruelty and and dispersement. I'm very thankful for those that have touched my life with their doubt and faithlessness. I'm very thankful for those that have touched my life with their judgments, assumptions, malice,vengeance, vindictivness. I'm very thankful for those that have touched my life with their meanness,unkind words, and condemnations. Without all of these things, I wouldn't strive to be better, go farther, dream bigger, love more passionately, and laugh harder. So, in closing, let me just say, I'm still here, I'm still strong, I'm still fighting, and I'm still striving to be the brightest light I can possibly with the help of my father. I'm nothing without his love and the love of those who can truly see the light in me. Sometimes those who refuse to see the darkness in themselves project it onto others. In doing so, they can no longer see the light in a person. I don't want to be this way and I pray that God give me the wisdom and guidance to be a lighthouse for others. NEVER allow your light to be hidden, and be thankful for your trials because they are just blessings in disguise. All my love to all the world,
Tessie.........A.K.A.....( Nana, Mama, Friend,Sister,Cousin)
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Thats nice...Thanks Tessie.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 am

Nice words Tessie. Count it all joy when you fall into various trials. The testing of your faith produces paitence, paitence produces Godly character.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 am

Very nicely written, Tessie! Thanks for sharing with us!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm

That was really nice Tessie thank you. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

Very good read tessie, I agree with you. People use to bother me but then I got to thinking if they weren't just the way they are whether it be good or bad, it's who they are and I have just learned to take them with a fresh breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Life, With Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Life, With Love   To Life, With Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Life, With Love
Page 1 of 1