BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Your Choice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Whats Your Choice Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Choice   Whats Your Choice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 am

Was Just Sitting Here Thinking About Getting A New Pair Of Boots For The Winter Months Here In Minnesota, And With All The Boots On The Market Today It Is Hard To Choose From. What I Need Is A Boot That I Can Use Out Trudging Threw The Snow And Walking Alot So They Can't Be To Heavy Or My Legs Won't Last Very Long But I Also Need One That Will Keep My Toes Warm When Out Side For Long Periods Of Time, Lets Hear Some Ideas That You May Know About. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Whats Your Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Choice   Whats Your Choice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 pm

You ain't kidding it's hard to choose, and they are so pricey you wanna get a pair you like right off the bat. I bought a pair from La Crosse last year, they were discontinued, and I got them at Sportsmans Warehouse for about half price. They were great boots, but for some reason ol' Duke chewed out a little of the lining one day. Only thing he's ever chewed up for me. I hope they'll still get me by, but time will tell.
Back to top Go down

Whats Your Choice
Page 1 of 1