BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody grow their own trees?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Anybody grow their own trees? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody grow their own trees?   Anybody grow their own trees? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 am

Last night I was eating some cherries we got at the store, and I got to thinking. I know it's a dangerous thing to do! I thought why couldn't I plant the cherry pit and grow my own tree? I just wondered if any of you have tried it before. It seems that the maples grow pretty good in the yard from the whirly gig things they send out in the spring. We get some volunteer tomatoes every year in the garden. So I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Anybody grow their own trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody grow their own trees?   Anybody grow their own trees? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

As long as there not sterile, most fruit (not all) are sterile so as that people can't do this and spread any diseases if there were any. But to answer your question yes i have, i have grow orange and lemon trees before but the winter got them after about 4 years. i think there are many trees out there that people have grown or have growing right now, i myself want to get a few more apple trees going for the yard. Anybody grow their own trees? 875797
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Anybody grow their own trees?
Page 1 of 1