BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)

Go down 
+2
North Star
jerseycat9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) Empty
PostSubject: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I know I aint been on much if Im home Im sleeping lately and if its still daylight outside Im fishing Wink
Well anywho I decided today to just post up on the dock and wait for the stripers and catfish to come to me I dropped one rod right off the side of the dock in about 6 feet of water with a dead herring and dang glad I did. Got my best striper of the year so far and didnt even see the initial bite just so happened to look over while we were working on the boat and seen the rod bent like heck and pointing out to the middle of the lake with line just flying off the reel and she took about half the spool before I got her to the dock close call. No catfish but I did hang another good striper that felt much bigger than the first one further out on a live trout but she came unbuttoned about halfway in. Lexi caught this nice spot under the dock in the same spot I caught the striper which made her all happy and no I didnt put her up to kissing the fish that was her idea LOL All in all good warm day with no hassles.
Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) 100_0117
Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) 100_0118
Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) 100_0124-1
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Dang you 2 really bagged some great fish there, how much did they weigh terry they look heavy. Lexi you did good right there thats a great fish congrats there little one. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm

20+lbs on the striper at 40inches and about 3lbs on the spotted bass and they both tasted pretty good Wink
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Awesome fish there Terry and Lexi! Can't beat that! WTG!~!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm

nice fish wtg cheers
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:39 pm

jerseycat9 wrote:
20+lbs on the striper at 40inches and about 3lbs on the spotted bass and they both tasted pretty good Wink
great fish,I bet they did buddy good to see ya again terry. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Nice catch, Congrats!
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:22 am

Good looking striper and bass. But that is a GREAT looking girl. Congrats Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)   Big fish beautifull day (pictures added) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big fish beautifull day (pictures added)
Page 1 of 1