BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“THE BLONDE AND THE COW”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

“THE BLONDE AND THE COW” Empty
PostSubject: “THE BLONDE AND THE COW”   “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 pm

A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, ‘The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow’s stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?’
The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.

Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, ‘This is the one right here.’
The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blonde, asks, ‘Tell me lady, ’cause I’m dying to know; how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?’

‘That’s simple,” she said. “By the nail that’s over its stall,’ she explains very confidently.
Laughing rudely at her, the man says, ‘And what, pray tell, is the nail for?’

The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, ‘I guess it’s to hang your pants on.’
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: “THE BLONDE AND THE COW”   “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

cheers Laughing lol! “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” 226386 “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” 29755
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: “THE BLONDE AND THE COW”   “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:43 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: “THE BLONDE AND THE COW”   “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:36 pm

can u say MOOOOOOO!!! affraid lol! lol! “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” 45659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “THE BLONDE AND THE COW”   “THE BLONDE AND THE COW” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“THE BLONDE AND THE COW”
Page 1 of 1