BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....

Go down 
+2
North Star
saltfisher1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 am

A plane is on its way to houston when a blonde in Economy Class gets up and moves to the First Class section and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. She then tells the blonde that she paid for Economy Class and that she will have to sit in the back.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in First Class who belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for Economy she will have to leave and return to ther seat.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The Pilot says, "You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak Blonde."

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry." And she gets up and goes back to her seat in Economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asks him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her, "First Class isn't going to Houston."
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:28 am

lOLOLOL Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm

And dumber that a sacka doorknobs. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm

That's a good one Shocked lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bountyhunter
Dime
Dime
bountyhunter

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Ya gotta love that one cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 am

lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....   I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful and....
Page 1 of 1