BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nathaniel
Penny
Penny
nathaniel

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-03

41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE Empty
PostSubject: 41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE   41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am

Picture say's it all guys !! 41lbs I went down today to Avon CEI plant Ran into some fellow team members Denny and his sons Derick and Dustin. They caught wind of this told me to go down to Erie Outfitters bait and tackle to see pics Craig the owner just sent them over to me. I had a verry interesting conversation with him apparently is verry common to pull flats and perhaps the accasional "Blue" yea I said blue ! Not only or specifically at the plants discharge but with in 2-3 mile strech west or east from it !!

41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE 41lbflatAvonceiplant2
41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE 41lbflatAvonceiplant
The guy was fishing for steelhead 8 lb. test tiped w/ minnow. sorry to say fish was kept might be 8lb test line record??
Now as far as blue being caught ?? "Show me a pic " seeing is beliving! (CATCH PHOTO RELEASE)

With Enthusiasm,

Nathaniel Torres
TwistedWhiskerz Tournament Director
http://www.twistedwhiskerz.com
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE   41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 am

Very awesome pic for sure, can't wait till it is that time of year here and can get down to the river but the snow is to deep right now lmaooo thanks for the pic and the story hope ya get more of them big boys. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE   41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Very nice catfish!!! Thanks for sharing! 41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE 636760 41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE 875797
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE   41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 am

Nice flattie, Nathaniel!~! I am getting very excited as the weather warms up here to do some catfishing myself. About time to get the reels cleaned up and relined and ready to go! Keep us posted to let us know if you find out if it was an 8 lb. test catch record!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE   41 lb  FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

41 lb FLAT Caught from LAKE ERIE
Page 1 of 1