BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting to get ready.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Starting to get ready. Empty
PostSubject: Starting to get ready.   Starting to get ready. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Won't be long now, and hopefully we'll be drillin' holes to fish. I've got a little work to do on the deer shack, and get deer hunting rendeer out of the way. Hopefully when that's done the water will be hard enough to walk on! cheers I got my ice poles out the other day, and checked them over.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Starting to get ready.   Starting to get ready. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Take plenty of pics...Good luck!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Starting to get ready.   Starting to get ready. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 am

It's crazy weather but i hope that it starts getting colder soon or it will be Christmas before we are fishing, December 1st is opening of spearing and it don't look to good right now so lets keep our fingers crossed for cold weather. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Starting to get ready.   Starting to get ready. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 am

North Star wrote:
It's crazy weather but i hope that it starts getting colder soon or it will be Christmas before we are fishing, December 1st is opening of spearing and it don't look to good right now so lets keep our fingers crossed for cold weather. cheers

I know you want cold weather to ice fish, which I understand. However, Mike, you better bite your tongue so hard it bleeds for saying you want cold weather lol...

All kidding aside, guys, I hope things start looking up for you so you all can get out there and do some spearing/ice fishing! Good luck and take lots of pics to post!~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to get ready.   Starting to get ready. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting to get ready.
Page 1 of 1