BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needs Help on starting up a small business

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Needs Help on starting up a small business Empty
PostSubject: Needs Help on starting up a small business   Needs Help on starting up a small business I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Ok here it is i been busy looking up stuff to start my own business and im stuck on a few but were im in a wheelchir it makes it harder for me to do serten things and ever time i thinks of something its hard to get the stuff i needs for shiping it here and im only going to start with a little bet of money at first to see if it gos ok then i well start ordering things so does anyone have any ideas. My #1 thing is that i got to do something from my wheelchir.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Needs Help on starting up a small business   Needs Help on starting up a small business I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 am

It all depends on what kind of bussiness you are planning on starting up what has to be done. One of the important things is when you start selling you need to reinvest about 70% of the income back into the business for the first year, after that you don't have to reinvest quite as much of course after the first year your bussiness should be bringing in more money so the smaller percentage will actually be more money than the 70% was in the beginning. Good luck with your bussiness and hope it makes you rich.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766

PostSubject: Re: Needs Help on starting up a small business   Needs Help on starting up a small business I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:48 pm

im thing about starting up a small fishing tackle business here becouse there is a lot of people fishing around here and thay got to go on a hafe hour drive to get there stuff for fishing.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Needs Help on starting up a small business   Needs Help on starting up a small business I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Tieing Flys?....Making jigheads?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needs Help on starting up a small business   Needs Help on starting up a small business I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needs Help on starting up a small business
Page 1 of 1