BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Time Check Lists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Winter Time Check Lists Empty
PostSubject: Winter Time Check Lists   Winter Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:12 pm

This Is A Whole Different Method Of A Check List When Doing The Hard Water Check Lists Before Fishing And It Always Seems That You Forget Some Thing Anyway. What Is Your Method Of Preparing For Your Ice Fishing Or Just Plain Old Winter Fishing Any Were. Question Question Question

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Winter Time Check Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Time Check Lists   Winter Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Well, my tent stays in my pickup topper mostly all winter, along with a shovel and my little chair. Grab the auger and make sure it's got plenty gas, usually I start it and warm it up a little before I leave home. Get the heater and an extra bottle of propane. My poles, skimmer, cleats and tackle all stay in a bucket. Grab a chew can of waxies, and some minnows if I got em. Grab the camera, cell phone, stop at Pronto and pickup a couple sodas and something to munch on, and I'm good to go. Course I still forget something once in awhile. Rolling Eyes Oh yeah, the Vexilar stays inside where it's warm, then it goes in the bucket too.
Back to top Go down

Winter Time Check Lists
Page 1 of 1