BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Time Check Lists

Go down 
+3
sqrlhntr
graybeard
North Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Summer Time Check Lists Empty
PostSubject: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:09 pm

O.K. Lets say you are going fishing, what is your check list that you have that you do before leaving the drive way, not this could be with or with out a boat. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, I really don't have a checklist, I just grab and go. I do keep a little plastic box in each boat with hooks, sinkers a few jigs, etc. Cause I have been known to leave my tacklebox at home. It's saved my butt more than once when I drove 30 miles to a lake and the tacklebox was still in the garage. lol!
Back to top Go down
sqrlhntr
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
sqrlhntr

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 pm

I travel light for most fishing because of the walking distance and terrain so usually small tackle box and two UL outfits.

Catfishing its small tacklebox, poles, chair, bait, kerosene lantern, and bottled water. The item most commonly forgotten is chair. :x
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:06 am

We check and double check to make sure we don't forget anything..Sad thing is we still usually still forget something... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Ace

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:06 pm

T.C. wrote:
We check and double check to make sure we don't forget anything..Sad thing is we still usually still forget something... Smile

I do the same thing TC the only thing I remove from my toon is tackle box and rods.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:28 am

Well a week ago last Friday ridge bought me a new chair with a backpack built in the back of it. Turns out I really like the convenience of it and dang it's comfy. So now I can make one trip to our fishing spot and one trip out. The think I seem to forget the most is a rag to wipe the hands on, when that happens the pants get a workout.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 am

My checklist is a mile long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Time Check Lists   Summer Time Check Lists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Check Lists
Page 1 of 1