BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rainy day on the water

Go down 
+9
pappy3
Muskyman
knightfisher
marlboro920
T.C.
radish
catfish willy
bluegill
North Star
13 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

A rainy day on the water Empty
PostSubject: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 am

Well yesterday the kids got me out in the boat and fishing and it was a lot of fun other than that we no more than got there and it started raining on us, well out came the rain coats and away we went. Well the wind was blowing fairly good so we headed across the lake so we would be out of the wind at least and man were the bass biting and nice ones at that (sorry no measurements) we never kept any of the bass but the pike were not so lucky. The pike weights were 7lbs, 5 3/4, and 4 1/4 lbs, with several misses that some even looked bigger, may just have to hit that lake again soon and get a few more to smoke up for this ice season.
Here is the first fish that i caught (7lbs On the mark) with others caught but no other fish pics of the pike on the lake.
A rainy day on the water 100_4980
Here is a pic of my oldest son holding one of many bass caught yesterday while casting for pike.
A rainy day on the water 100_4981
Here is a pic of the boys holding up the stringer at home just before cleaning.
A rainy day on the water 100_4982
And me holding them up.
A rainy day on the water 100_4983
There ya got i finally got out for the second time this year and am waiting to get out again soon.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 am

Very nice catch, Mike!~! That's what I'm talking about!~! Glad that you got out and enjoyed yourself a bit. cheers A rainy day on the water 979382
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 am

Nice fish Mike! Glad you finally got out again and atleast you did some good.
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:18 am

Good looking string of fish Mike. Thanks for the pics. Ilike to see the kind of fish you have up there.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 am

Great pics Mike.....Glad you got out there and had a great day!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

Did you put those on the smoker, Mike? Or you going to wait to smoke them until you get a good mess of them?
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:20 pm

going to smoke them after there done being in the brine, so about another day they will get full attention by the smoker lolol. cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

nice fish ....ty 4 sharein A rainy day on the water 979382 A rainy day on the water 989950
Back to top Go down
knightfisher
knightfisher

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 am

Ya it was a good day we got wet but we got in to the fish. I just got my first boat and finally got dad out. He got that hog on his second cast he was in a good mood after that my brother also had one get off after about 2-3 min all we got to see was the tail but I had the trolling motor on trying to help him out and that fish turned tho front of the boat so i had to shut it off and we went in two loops and it got off he was bummed A rainy day on the water 684725 so we got ready to move i started to motor and took off and ended up cutting off the tail of dads fish sorry dad A rainy day on the water 209995

Last edited by knightfisher on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jmjoutdoorworld.com/index.php
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 am

Very nice catch Mike!! Great northerns!! A rainy day on the water 979382 A rainy day on the water 29755 A rainy day on the water 989950
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am

knightfisher wrote:
Ya it was a good day we got wet but we got in to the fish. I just got my first boat and finally got dad out. He got that hog on his second cast he was in a good mood after that my brother also had one get off after about 2-3 min all we got to see was the tail but I had the trolling motor on trying to help him out and that fish turned tho front of the boat so i had to shut it off and we went in two loops and it got off he was bummed A rainy day on the water 684725 so we got ready to move i started to motor and took off and ended up cutting off the tail of dads fish sorry dad A rainy day on the water 209995

LMFAOOOOOO Way to go, JR!~! I was wondering why one of the fish didn't have a tail in the pic... Guess I know now... A rainy day on the water 226386 A rainy day on the water 226386 A rainy day on the water 226386 A rainy day on the water 29755 A rainy day on the water 45659 A rainy day on the water 45659 A rainy day on the water 29755 A rainy day on the water 979382 A rainy day on the water 209995 A rainy day on the water 209995
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 am

Yep the thing wasn't on the stringer 10 minutes and he done that, least i got my pic with it. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

Yep yep.. That's the main thing!~!
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 am

Mike I am glad someone is fishing ,I am still waiting on my wife day and night till she recovers from this total knee replacement. CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 am

Buddy family comes first 100% but i bet your getting ready though. cheers hope your wife is doing much better. A rainy day on the water 29755
Back to top Go down
jake
Penny
Penny
jake

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm

looks like a good day of fishin
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Nice catch!!!
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Good to see a report from ya Mike and a fine report to boot!!!
Back to top Go down
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Nice fish!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rainy day on the water   A rainy day on the water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rainy day on the water
Page 1 of 1