BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park Empty
PostSubject: Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park   Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:36 pm

SANDUSKY, Ohio – An Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at a public park said he just wanted to make his city look nice. John Hamilton said he took control of the situation because the grass in Sandusky's Central Park was about a foot high. According to a police report, a witness said Hamilton was blowing grass onto the sidewalk and shredding trash in the park that had not been picked up.

Police said they arrested 48-year-old Hamilton after he refused to stop mowing and charged him with obstructing official business and disorderly conduct.

City Manager Matt Kline called the arrest unfortunate and said he understands Hamilton's frustration. Kline said budget cuts have left Sandusky understaffed for seasonal maintenance work.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park   Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:44 am

I can see both sides of this. If he wouldn't have blown the grass onto the sidewalk and would have picked up the trash first, maybe they would have let him mow it without a problem.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park   Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:29 am

Yep....but the park sure needs to be kept up properly....Thats just asking for bugs and rats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park   Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio man arrested for mowing unkempt grass at park
Page 1 of 1