BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My tuesday fishing report!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

My tuesday fishing report!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My tuesday fishing report!!!!   My tuesday fishing report!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 am

FRIGGIN COLD!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 degrees and 15 to 30mph gusts line guides filling with ice and I was the only idiot on the whole lake. scratch Not even the fish were dumb enough to leave the house as I didnt even get a bite. I would have taken pictures but I was to busy thinking about how stupid and cold I was pale Used to be able to fish in this weather without even so much as a shiver but I guess Im getting used to the south and being severely underdressed doesnt help either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My tuesday fishing report!!!!   My tuesday fishing report!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:48 am

Sounds like a typical Steelhead fishing trip Terry. I know you were fishing for Bass, but that's what it sounds like to me.

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My tuesday fishing report!!!!   My tuesday fishing report!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 am

jerseycat9 wrote:
FRIGGIN COLD!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 degrees and 15 to 30mph gusts line guides filling with ice and I was the only idiot on the whole lake. scratch Not even the fish were dumb enough to leave the house as I didnt even get a bite. I would have taken pictures but I was to busy thinking about how stupid and cold I was pale Used to be able to fish in this weather without even so much as a shiver but I guess Im getting used to the south and being severely underdressed doesnt help either Rolling Eyes
LMAO Terry It Sounds Like You Need To Do Some Winter Fishing Again Buddy, I Read This And Started Laughing Right Away Because I Know You Are Use To Fishing This Way. We Have Ice On The Lakes Here Already But Not Enough To Walk On Yet But It Won't Be Long, Sounds Like You Didn't Have To Much Fun On This Outing But It Will Get Better Buddy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tuesday fishing report!!!!   My tuesday fishing report!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tuesday fishing report!!!!
Page 1 of 1