BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report

Go down 
+3
bluegill
North Star
Muskyman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Empty
PostSubject: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Heres, today it was not open water on fox lake so its ice cover all on that lake. But we are not ready to go ice fishing til next week so let ice grow more til 4 or 5 inch. Heres couples of Fox Lake pics.

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 100_5455

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 100_5457

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 100_5458
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Looks like someone drilled a hole in the ice in the first pic, all the lakes look like that here and there are even houses out on some lakes but not big houses. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm

lol yea my dad did drill the hole in the first pic, checked out how much ice inch but its still too weak 2 1/2" so.. We have to wait til next week.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:52 am

Neat pics, Andrew!~! I bet you are excited to get out there next week and start ice fishing. You can have it. I will wait till spring and continue to be a "fair weather" fisherperson LOL
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

bluegill wrote:
Neat pics, Andrew!~! I bet you are excited to get out there next week and start ice fishing. You can have it. I will wait till spring and continue to be a "fair weather" fisherperson LOL

Oh yea, can't wait for it! lol cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 pm

yee hawwww the lakes taking shape relly nice .....i think i saw a bigggg pike wavein @ u andrew !!!! Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 989950
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Well, yesterday it was our first day of ice fishing so, drilled many holes and set up the tipups. My dad caught a 29" Pike so nothing as far all day and no walleyes in the night.. Today caught one small like 25" pike.. four flags were up but nothing, some fish just dropping it and away.. Tonight we are hopefully catch some walleyes. Heres two pics, one was cool sunset on the ice. And last pic, I think it was from last weekend some guys pulling the shack that was around 2,500 pound so it was breaking into the ice.. I don't know if its still in under the water?? Theres still big hole with four woods with yellow cross tape around that hole. What a idiots who pulling the heavy shack on that ice and broke the ice and sink in..

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 100_5511-1

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 100_5514-1
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:39 pm

ya an right in my summer pike hole !!! Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 9562 Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 629730 Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 431437 Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 182625
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:08 am

Glad you caught some pike, Andrew! Hopefully will start catching the bluegills here soon!~! Awesome pics. Stupid guys for putting that heavy of a shack out on the ice. Hopefully they will learn that you can't take that heavy of equipment out on the ice this early, if ever! lol!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 am

They will never learn they will be stupid again the next time just a little more broke than before, hope the fish pick up for ya sounds like their there. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 am

Well last week, I took my cousin jon to fox lake for ice fishing. My dad was pulling the ice house on the ice so... we drilled many holes, set up the tipups so also we were jigging for panfish but many perch are too small... So we don't have any luck for tipups during daylight so til the night around 9pm, my dad pulled a 27" northern pike.. no walleyes at all.. We don't know what happened to all fish but maybe too early??? or too thicker weeds at that area?? so this tuesday I'm heading to fox lake for ice fishing on tuesday and wednesday, hopefully catch some nice pike or walleyes... Sorry no pics of the fish at all... all fish are too small..
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 am

Sounds like your getting set for the ice fishing season, it is going to be real tough here with all the snow here congrats on the fish you have caught. cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 am

Hopefully you will start getting into the bigger fish soon, Andrew!~! At least you're catching something and it wasn't a total waste.. Thanks for the report, we always look forward to them!~!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Nice report!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Well, last week, my dad and i went ice fishing... Nothing bite!!! no flags or jigging for perch either... This week, my dad and i are going to move to new spots in the deep area probly 10 to 15 feet of water.. gonna target crappie, walleye and pike. hopefully we catch some and would take some pics to post it here.. Sorry theres no pics of fish lately, that lake is actually weird as not same like last year..
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Good luck on the next trip.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Heres report from wednesday.. My dad and I went ice fishing on the new spot near the other island "Dead Island", fished in 15 feet of water.. We found bunch of fish that spot, using a camera under the water so saw alot of crappies, couples pike and walleyes. We caught bunch of nice crappies and caught one pike on tipups so and walleyes seem not hungry this time. Also pike just slam the camera for no reason? Shocked Heres few pics from wednesday.

Inside the shack
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 1f

Nice crappies
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 3f
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Ok my mouth started watering as soon as i seen them, great catch to you both. cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Nice report and catch!!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 am

wtg andrew ...ill be out there saturday night im thinking ....may be ill have sum good luck too !!!! Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report 989950
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 am

Great job, Andrew!~! Congrats on the catch!~!
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 am

Well, here's tuesday thru thursday ice fishing... On Tuesday, we had a hard time to catch crappies but we ended up with only three crappies.. On Wednesday, It was not bad, we caught a couples of nice crappies.. On Thursday, we had a blast time at ice fishing, caught a couples of really nice crappies.. and 4 pikes on the tipups, the two pikes were 31" as shy closer to 32" as legal sizes in that lake but... we released them.. No pics of pikes sorry.. We were fishing on 15 between 16 feet deep of water, using the wax worms with jig for panfish. Heres pics that i took it.

On Wednesday, we caught a nice crappies...

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture006-2

I love to take a pictures of sunset..
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture012-3

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture014-1

A couples of people ice fishing in the shallow area.. but we don't have alot luck with shallow area..
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture017-2

On Thursday, we had a blast ice fishing.. Crappies are very nice sizes.
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture009-3

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture010-2

Bubba were taking the one crappie and licking it as enjoy...
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture025

Me and my dad as my best partner ice fishing ever!
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture030-1

My dad caught a baby walleye on jig with wax worm.
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture037-1

Nice sunset from my cell phone camera.
Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture035

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report Picture029-1
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 am

Awesome pics and fish, Andrew!~! Looks like you were having a blast fishing with your dad!~! Those are memories that will last you a lifetime!~! Congrats on the fishing! I see Bubba had to get himself in the pic also LOLOL
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 am

Awesome buddy awesome, thanks for the pics i always enjoy seeing them. cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm

what bait you use ta catch that bud with ...waxies ??? lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report   Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Lake Ice Fishing Report
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next