BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week #22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Week #22 Empty
PostSubject: Week #22   Week #22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:43 am

My Favorite Fish For This Is Small Pike 2 To 3 Lbs But Any Fish Works Great.

Take A Pound Or Two Of Any Mild Tasting Fish* (Walleye, Sunnies, Northern, Crappie, Tilapia, Etc.), Mix Up A Paste Of 3 Parts Mayonnaise (Not Salad Dressing) And 1 Part Grated Parmesan Cheese. Dry The Fillets, Rub With Lemon Juice And Then Coat Them All Over With The Paste Mixture. Place Into A glass Baking Dish In A Single Layer And Sprinkle With Your Favorite Crushed Nuts. (Cashews, almonds, ECT).
Thinly Slice A medium Onion And Layer Over The Fish. Add Several Whole Garlic Cloves Along The Sides Of The Fish For An Added Taste Treat. Freshly Ground Pepper Is Optional.

Bake In A 375 Degree Oven For About 20 Minutes (Until Fish Flakes Easily) And Then Turn Oven To Broil For About 2-3 Minutes To Brown The Mayo/Parmesan Mixture And Onions. Be Careful. It Will Burn Very Fast On Broil.

This Is Not A Low Fat Recipe But Is A Great Break From Traditional fried fish Recipes. Serve With Fresh Asparagus Or Other Fresh Veggies And Some Wild Rice.

I have used salmon and it works as well Just Don't Over Cook Salmon Or It Will Dry Out To Much.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Week #22
Page 1 of 1