BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Catfish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Spring Catfish Empty
PostSubject: Spring Catfish   Spring Catfish I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Spring Has Sprung And It's Time To Get The Gear Cleaned Up And Ready For The Cat Season If You Haven't Done It Over The Winter. In My Area Here In Minnesota It Is Still A Little Early Fact There Is Still Ice On The Lakes And There Is Large Chunks Of Ice Floating In The Feeder Channels Leading To The Creeks That I Fish. But Now Is Also The Time To Dig Out The Tackle Boxes And Get Caught Up On The Cat Tackle That You Ran Short On Last Year, Fact Is Theres Lots Of Sales Going On Right Now For Spring And Summer Tackle I Have Found Some Great Buy's Out There. Now For You Lucky Ones That Are Fishing The Cats Lets Here Whats Working And Maybe See Some Pictures Of The Cats Coming In. See Ya On The Waters Edges Folks. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Spring Catfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Catfish   Spring Catfish I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeppers I am ready to go, I still need some line for my big reels but I have plenty fo time before I will need them.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Spring Catfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Catfish   Spring Catfish I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm ready to go catfishing next week after work, Beaver Dam Lake are open water now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Catfish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Catfish   Spring Catfish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Catfish
Page 1 of 1