BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring is coming soon....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Spring is coming soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Who's ready??? Im ready for catfishing in early spring!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 pm

I think spring is a myth. This cold weather is never going away.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 pm

LOLOL Willy that is funny, i will be ready for sure as we have alot of well needed snow to bring up the water levels that have been way way low around here do to the drought. Yep bring on the warm weather just slow or we will have some real bad flooding, 45 to 50 degrees isn't that far away when normal temps for this time is the 30's. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Iowa will have it bad again this year. One of my buddy's I talk to out there had 23 inches and was supposed to get 6 more over the weekend. I havn't talked to him since then but he said the guys around the big lakes had 67 inches. I got a feeling having that much this late in the year they will have a big melt come spring and all the water is going to cause flooding. I hate to say it but all that water is going straight to the river and ceder rapids and other cities on the river are going to have it bad again this year.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

yes im ready 4 sum cat fishin .....gonna start puttin ice fishing stuff in its spot so i can get my poles out n rigged .....im not gonna put ice fishin stuff away cause 4 days ago i went an the ice is still a good 2 1/2 feet thick ....gonna b a while before we can toss out a line n drown a worm ! Spring is coming soon.... 937342 Spring is coming soon.... 989950 Spring is coming soon.... 546655

Last edited by marlboro920 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm ready for some pompano fishin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring is coming soon....   Spring is coming soon.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring is coming soon....
Page 1 of 1