BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local Reports/01/05/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Local Reports/01/05/08 Empty
PostSubject: Local Reports/01/05/08   Local Reports/01/05/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:36 am

Local Report--- Lake Reno, Has Been Reporting Walleyes On The North West End Of The Lake Just Out From The Landing. Reports Of Crappies Have Been In The Evenings In The Same Area As The Walleyes With A Few Nice Perch In The Mix.

Local Report--- Maple Lake, Has Reported Good Sunfish Catches With Crappies In The Early Evening Hours, And Walleyes In The Late Evening To Early Morning Hours.

Local Report--- Lake Emily, Has Been Reporting Walleye Day And Night But Mostly In The Evening, Pike Also Day And Night Both Angling And Spearing Being Very Good But Real Shallow.

UPDATES TO COME AS RECEIVED.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
fishtrap
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Local Reports/01/05/08   Local Reports/01/05/08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 am

We were gonna try Emily on Sunday, drilled some holes and the water was pretty milky/white. Is it always like that? Went to Minnewaska instead, got some walleyes in 18-23 FOW in the evening.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Local Reports/01/05/08   Local Reports/01/05/08 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:50 am

Yep I Just Got The Same Report The Other Day, That Lake Is Only About 2 Feet Deep From What I Heard Because Of The Drought We Had This Past Summer So I Wouldn't Doubt That The Fish Are Dieing Out. Im Not Going To Say That Im Right On This Till I Have A Look For Myself.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Lake Emily   Local Reports/01/05/08 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Local Report--- Lake Emily, Has Been Reporting Walleye Day And Night But Mostly In The Evening, Pike Also Day And Night Both Angling And Spearing Being Very Good But Real Shallow.

The Report Here Is The Same But You Can Pick Up A Few Crappie Here Now To With Good Size To Them. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Reports/01/05/08   Local Reports/01/05/08 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Reports/01/05/08
Page 1 of 1