BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter Empty
PostSubject: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 am

CHESHIRE, Conn. – The Connecticut Department of Development Services has placed an employee on administrative leave after prescription pills were found in a cake served at a home for disabled people.

Department spokeswoman Joan Barnish said the worker will be on leave while the agency investigates Sunday's incident. The employee's name has not been released.

Five residents of the home who ate the cake on Sunday were taken to area hospitals, but Barnish said none of them suffered any ill effects.

Barnish said the pills were an antihistamine.

State police said the employee told them that a bottle of her prescription medication spilled while she was making the cake, but she didn't realize that some of the pills fell into the batter.

No criminal charges have been filed.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:37 am

What the hell was the bottle open for in the first place, another no brainer literally. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Do you think she is lying, I DO!! I think she thought she would have some fun and got caught.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm

I agree with you, Papa...... Anyone in their right mind wouldn't be making a cake with an open bottle of pills along side of it. Another thing, even if the bottle was opened & it spilled, how the heck would the pills get into the batter? Was she mixing the batter on the counter top? Myself, I think it would be pretty much impossible for pills to fall into the batter if'n the batter was in a bowl..... She must have had a GIGANTIC bottle of pills LOLOL
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Musta been a 5 gallon bucket,thats just sumd.She musts been eating stupid loops for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 pm

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Musta been a 5 gallon bucket,thats just sumd.She musts been eating stupid loops for breakfast.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Now, that's just really funny stuff there! scratch lol! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:45 pm

if you are wondering...you find stupid loops next to them big bowls of dumba$$ in the breakfast aisle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter   Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worker accidentally spills pills into cake batter
Page 1 of 1