BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg Empty
PostSubject: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:32 pm

TAMPA, Fla. – Authorities said a bullet from a gun that was accidentally dropped injured a Tampa woman sitting in a bathroom stall. Police said the bullet hit 53-year-old Janifer Bliss in the lower left leg. She was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.

Bliss was sitting on the toilet in a hotel bathroom when a woman in the next stall accidentally let her handgun slip out of her waist holster. The weapon discharged when it hit the ground.

Police said the gun belonged to a 56-year-old woman who has a concealed weapons permit.

The case has been referred to the State Attorney's Office to determine if any charges will be filed.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

OOPS!~!~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 am

Number one the lady should not have dropped the gun and number two she should have had a better grade of handgun that will not fire when dropped; and number three perhaps she had the gun in an unsafe mode.

I will confess that one time I had a gun fall out of my pocket when sliding out of a restraurant booth. It was a top of the line S&W so it was safe but I should have been more careful. Shame.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 am

Yep Bernie that's what I thought, time for a better piece. It's crap like this that fuels the anti-gun groups. She should probably have her ccw permit revoked for being too stupid to carry a gun.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

What a crappy place to get shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg   Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman sitting on toilet accidentally shot in leg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: