BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop Empty
PostSubject: Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop   Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 pm

When sending a text message to arrange a drug deal, it’s a good idea to dial carefully.

Police say that was not the case for Alicja S. Sawicki, who was arrested after misdialing and texting details of a drug transaction to the wife of an off-duty Sheboygan police officer.

Sawicki, 20, of 830 N. 37th St., is a jail inmate and arranged the transaction when she was let out to attend a group meeting, according to a criminal complaint. She and the alleged seller were charged Friday.

The complaint said Officer Michael Stelter called a police supervisor about 8:30 p.m. Thursday to report that his wife had received a text message from an unknown number reading, “If Chad can get a bop and meet me at the jail at 8:45, I got the flow.” The complaint said “bop” is a reference to Oxycodone. Flow is a slang term for money.

Police traced the number to Sawicki and discovered she was serving a jail term for fraud but had been let out until 9 p.m. to attend a group meeting, police said. An on-duty officer went to the Sheboygan County Detention Center and set up surveillance on the parking lot from a one-way window.

Chad W. Miesner, 20, showed up within minutes and parked in front of the window, the complaint said. Sawicki arrived about 10 minutes later.

Both were arrested after Miesner handed Sawicki a hat, which turned out to contain a cellophane package with half an Oxycodone pill inside, the complaint said.

Sawicki later admitted setting up the deal and paying Miesner $30 for the drug, the complaint said.

Sawicki yelled to Miesner that she would “take the fall” as police led her away.

Sawicki was charged with felony possession of narcotic drugs, which carries a penalty of up to five and a half years in prison with a penalty enhancer for being a repeat offender. Miesner, of 1406-A Michigan Ave., was charged with felony narcotics delivery, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop   Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop   Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop   Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police:Text message about drug deal accidentally sent to cop
Page 1 of 1