BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer Empty
PostSubject: Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer   Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:28 am

CINCINNATI – A 45-year-old paraplegic rammed his wheelchair into an officer, threw urine from his catheter bag a patrol car and spat at the officer, police said Sunday. Ralph Evegan was arrested on charges of assaulting a police officer, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

Evegan's lawyer said the case is a misunderstanding, and that his client was just trying to break his fall after the officer threw him to the ground. Police said they originally had gone to Evegan's apartment to arrest him on an old disorderly conduct charge.

Hamilton County Municipal Judge Ted Berry ordered Evegan tested for diseases that can be transmitted by bodily fluid.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer   Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 am

You Should Never Under Estimate What A Person In A Wheel Chair Can Do, Most Times There Better Armed Than You Are At Least Around Here. Shocked affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer   Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

In todays world its hard to tell whos telling the truth in those kinda situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer   Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man accused of ramming wheelchair into officer
Page 1 of 1