BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot Empty
PostSubject: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 am

MONTERREY, Mexico – Police say a woman who begged from a wheelchair was caught running from a crime scene on foot in Monterrey, Mexico. Police spokeswoman Sidlayin Robles says 30-year-old Ana Victoria Perez fled on foot after she and her husband allegedly threw a stone through the front window of a furniture store.

Perez was a regular fixture along a main Monterrey road, asking for change from motorists as she sat in a wheelchair pushed by her husband.

Robles said Monday that the couple apparently planned to rob the furniture store but were scared off by a security guard. They have been charged with vandalism.

Police arrested the couple when they returned for the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 am

Some People I Just Don't Understand. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 am

There are alot of beggers up the road on the corners from here....Since Pinellas county across the bay made it illegal to panhandle they all came to Hillsborough county and there are new ones everyday....I seen this one lady that was standing, then with a cane, then with crutches, then in a wheel chair, now in a wheel chair with a neck brace....This woman has nothing wrong with her....She went from standing to being in a wheel chair in 2 weeks.....I think I would be in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Shejust heals really fast is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot   Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police: Mexican woman in wheelchair flees on foot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: The Bait Shop-
Jump to: