BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges Empty
PostSubject: Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges   Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:21 pm

BIGFORK, Minn. (AP) - A 22-year officer with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources has been fired after he was charged this week with drug possession.

Forty-seven-year-old Brian Patrick Buria of Bigfork is charged with five counts of illegally possessing drugs, including Valium. Authorities say a search of his home turned up steroids, marijuana and oxycodone.

Ken Soring is the regional enforcement officer with the DNR in Grand Rapids. He says Buria had been suspended since August pending a separate investigation. He says the drug charges and previous investigation led to his dismissal.

Buria told the Duluth News Tribune he's innocent. He says all his medications were obtained through legal prescriptions for a medical condition he declined to specify.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges   Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Ut oh! That's not good. I wonder if they are really for medical purposes. I am pretty sure that the marijuana isn't for medicinal purposes. It is illegal to get by prescription here in the states LOLOL
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges   Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges   Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minn. DNR officer fired following drug charges
Page 1 of 1