BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Reports Say

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Some Reports Say Empty
PostSubject: Some Reports Say   Some Reports Say I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:32 pm

The Waters Are Really Low Right Now Making For Some Tough Fishing On The Rivers Not Just The Minnesota, Here Are A Few Ideas To Try Out If You Are Planning To Get Out Soon On The Water.

1. Log Jambs Seem To Be The Ticket For The Channels Lately, Depth Hasn't Seemed To Be A Big Factor.

2. For Flatheads..... The Numbers Being Caught Are Down Compared To Past Seasons. My Guess Is The Season Got Off To A Late Start And The Flatheads Are Going To Start Perking Up Here Any Time Now Putting The Feed Bag On.

3. Another Thing To Keep In Mind At This Time Of Year Is The River Is Swarming With Bait Fish,
When Fishing The River Try And Use The Same Bait That Is There It Will Increase You Odds.

4. With The Recent Rains Now That We Received, It Will Get Things Stirred Up. With The Fresh Water, Cooler Temps, Run Off And Introduction Of Some Different Foods In The Run Off Waters All Could Be Good Variables To Turn The Bite On.

5. As Far As Locations, You Just Need To Find The Spot Where The Fish Are Hiding In The Log Jams.

I Hope This Helps You Out In One Way Or Another Happy Flathead Hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Some Reports Say
Page 1 of 1