BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week #34

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Week #34 Empty
PostSubject: Week #34   Week #34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Easy Crappie Alfredo

Steep (don't boil) 4 medium size crappie fillets (or equivalent) in 4-cups of water seasoned with 1-Tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (more or less to suit taste) for about 15-minutes and then remove with a large slotted spoon when ready to serve.

While fillets are steeping, cook a small package of your favorite style of egg noodles in a heavy sauce pan following package directions, drain and return to pan to keep warm.

While fillets and noodles are cooking, heat one jar prepared Alfredo Sauce in the microwave in a heavy, glass, microwave-safe bowl stirring occasionally until hot.

To Serve:
Place a serving of cooked noodles in a large, shallow bowl, flake two cooked fillets into small, bite-size pieces and place over noodles, cover with heated Alfredo Sauce and serve hot with garlic bread, side salad or steamed veggies.

Takes about 20-minutes to prepare and makes two generous servings.

Folks I Found This On The Net A Long Time Ago And We Have Made This Several Times, I Like It Best With Biscuits To Wipe Up The Sauce Try It It Is Very Good.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Week #34
Page 1 of 1