BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is Scary Stuff Folks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-12-05

This Is Scary Stuff Folks Empty
PostSubject: This Is Scary Stuff Folks   This Is Scary Stuff Folks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 am

‘Chipping’ of Humans No Longer the Stuff of Novels; Use of RFIDs Becoming Commonplace in America

More and more, George Orwell’s 1984 becoming reality—babies, students, elderly being ‘chipped’.

By Mike Finch

Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFIDs) are finding their way into and onto humans in many ways. There are several ways government and commercial entities are looking to profit through impressive ID and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies. Verichip Corp. successfully marketed “Hugs” Infant Protection System to hospitals in 2005. Since then, infants at many major hospitals receive ankle bracelets something like what many people on probation are currently required to use.

The ankle bracelets were marketed as a remedy for hospital infant abduction. When a child is removed from the infant care area of the hospital, an alarm sounds. About 230 infants are abducted every year from U.S. hospitals. The Hugs system saved one child in 2005. This may be a good idea, but it lays the groundwork for later RFID tagging on children and elderly for “safety reasons.” Some unverified Internet sources report that U.S. and European governments have plans to implant RFIDs in every newborn instead of using ankle bracelets.

A Rhode Island school plans to electronically track the movements of students using Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID). Microchips will be attached to the students’ backpacks next year. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and other civil liberties groups say the RFID chips are an invasion of privacy. “Encouraging the placement of RFIDs on young children, even in this limited and questionable context, can only have the unintended effect of acclimating them to being monitored by the government in other contexts and wherever they go, as if it were perfectly normal and appropriate,” the ACLU said.

The RFID chips will be accessed via satellites through tiny GPS systems within the chips. The school will be able to follow the children anywhere. It is likely, though, that young people will just choose to leave their backpacks at school when they do not want to be followed. School officials may then contend for further invasion of privacy, and require RFIDs to be worn on clothing, or possibly injected.

Rest of story at... http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/_chipping__of_humans_143_.html
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This Is Scary Stuff Folks   This Is Scary Stuff Folks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:09 am

I see alot of lawsuits coming their way, and Ill be damned if they will tag my kids, I have no problem with home schooling!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: This Is Scary Stuff Folks   This Is Scary Stuff Folks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:58 am

They aint tagging me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Scary Stuff Folks   This Is Scary Stuff Folks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is Scary Stuff Folks
Page 1 of 1