BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not Empty
PostSubject: Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not   Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:05 am

Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I Think This Is Getting Carried To Far, And We Worry About Land Tax I Don't Think This Will Pass But What Will They Try Next.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/05/proposed-cow-gas-tax-ange_n_148682.html
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not   Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I'd like to shoot the peta dude, he said, all you need to do is become a vegetarian, up his I like my meat, if he dont like meat then so be it but don't try to make me eat only veggies, I need some meat to go with it.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not   Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

"NO MORE COW FARTS"

Is that what the signs are gonna say?
Back to top Go down
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not   Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm

This kind of stuff pisses me off so bad I want to go back to Washington and, well you can probably guess what I'd like to do. This stuff has gotten so far out of hand it's sickening. And I mean it actually makes me want to vomit sometimes. Seems odd to me that before the white man settled here there were probably more buffalo than we have cows today, and there wasn't any problem back then. And what about the thousands upon thousands of Elk, Deer, Moose, Goats, and all the other animals that fart. This is just another way of good old Uncle Sam prying more money out of hard working americans to help support their give away programs and illegal aliens. It wouldn't surprise me one little bit to see them approve this and when that happens, who do think will be next, considering there are almost 400,000,000 of us.

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not   Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here It Is Folks Believe It Or Not
Page 1 of 1