BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!

Go down 
+3
papa
North Star
Katfishing Cajun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katfishing Cajun
Dime
Dime
Katfishing Cajun

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! Empty
PostSubject: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Went out with my brother to catch a few crappie and bream in a lake called Cow Island. Crappie and bream just didn't want to cooperate today, so I ask my brother if he wanted to throw out the 8 jug lines we keep in the boat for days like today. We decided to cut up one of the big bream we caught earlier. With in 10 minutes of throwing them out we had two jugs ah jumping! The first one we check has this 34lber on it!!! We caught a few more, but it was time to go! I know some will say we should of let this one go, but we need some for a big fish fry! We had a good time anyway!
Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! FishinginCowIsland3-27-08009
Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! FishinginCowIsland3-27-08005
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Congrats On The Catches I Can't Wait Till The Ice Is Gone And The Cats Move Into Spawn Beds, I Will Be Waiting. Hey I Use To Have A Fish Fry Every Winter On My Birthday Which Is The 1st Of December, We Would Make As Much As 200lbs Of Deep-Fried Fish And 30 To 50 Gallons Of Chili Which Would Feed About 50 People O.H. Ya And Of Course a Couple Kegs Of BUD. cheers Man The Good Old Days Hope Your Fry Goes Good Buddy. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Katfishing Cajun
Dime
Dime
Katfishing Cajun

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanks Mike, I really really like Bud-light! As a matter of fact, I might have one or two tonight! drunken
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Yep Cajun, you should have thrown the big boy back, but since you didn't, enjoy eating it I would. lol
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Nice catch!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
timber
Admin
Admin
timber

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice fish!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragger
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Dragger

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey Buddy, we did the same thing last summer, went crappie fishing and my grandaughter got her biggest flathead ever, 22lbs.4oz. That will teach those little 6inch perch to eat a crappie minnow.........
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Nice mess of fish"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!   Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappie trip turned to a catfish trip!
Page 1 of 1