BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe my last time out this season.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Maybe my last time out this season. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe my last time out this season.   Maybe my last time out this season. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:46 am

Well, a bunch of us from hawgz got together again for a little get together today, most likely my last ice fishing trip if the year, unless I sneak out tomorrow. Even with all the warm temps we've had lately, there is still plenty of good ice, but with rain coming in on Monday it will probably go fast. Didn't get many pics, but here they are.( I could only fish for about 3 hours, but when I left everyone had caught at least one fish except me.) :x
Maybe my last time out this season. 100_0124
Maybe my last time out this season. 100_0123
Maybe my last time out this season. 100_0122
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Maybe my last time out this season.   Maybe my last time out this season. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:57 am

Yep The Year Is Coming To An End For Ice Fishing And Like You Said With The Rain Coming In Tomorrow It Will Go Fast. Around Here Any Inlets Or Outlets It Is Thawing Fast Around And You Need To Be Real Careful, Theres Also Starting To Get Holes In The Ice Were People Have Cut Them To Fish And There Not Freezing Over But Getting Bigger. This Time Of Year Is When I Thing People Are Just Not Using There Brain As Much As They Should Because There Still Driving Out With All This Bad Ice. Thanks For Sharing The Pics Of Your Outing Buddy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Maybe my last time out this season.   Maybe my last time out this season. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:07 pm

kool pics
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Maybe my last time out this season.   Maybe my last time out this season. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 pm

I love the pictures...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe my last time out this season.   Maybe my last time out this season. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe my last time out this season.
Page 1 of 1