BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class offered for Lake Norman...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Class offered for Lake Norman... Empty
PostSubject: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:46 am

On Thursday, March 20, 2008, Light House Marine Services will offer an instructional boating course entitled, “How to Safely Navigate Lake Norman.” Topics will include Understanding LKN’s Marker and Buoy System, Identifying and Learning to Avoid the Ten Most Dangerous Shoals, and How to Use and Interpret Lake Maps. The registration fee for the three-hour class is $25.00. The class begins at 6:00 P.M. at Gander Mountain, Exit 36 Mooresville, NC. To register, or for more information, call Lt. Scott Spivey – 704 587 0325 or visit www.lmservice.org .
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:55 am

Thats Pretty Cool Tessie I Wish They Would Have Something Like That Around Here Theres A-lot Of People That Would Help Thanks For The Heads Up Tessie. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:10 am

Yea..We have a lot of idiots that have never been in a boat before or on the water at all..They think they can come out here and run wide open all day everywhere on the lake..A lot of boat gets tore up that way..Even had a couple to die last year from it...
Back to top Go down
Dragger
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Dragger

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:24 pm

T.C. wrote:
Yea..We have a lot of idiots that have never been in a boat before or on the water at all..They think they can come out here and run wide open all day everywhere on the lake..A lot of boat gets tore up that way..Even had a couple to die last year from it...
I agree Tessie, But I think the classes should be free(BUT) I also think that if you use the public waters you should be required by law to have a fishing license,and if you do not fish ,have a lake use permit for your boat, the sportsman on the lakes has to pay for everyone, also be required to have a boaters saftey course..................
Back to top Go down
Ace
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Ace

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:27 am

Dragger wrote:
T.C. wrote:
I agree Tessie, But I think the classes should be free(BUT) I also think that if you use the public waters you should be required by law to have a fishing license,and if you do not fish ,have a lake use permit for your boat, the sportsman on the lakes has to pay for everyone, also be required to have a boaters saftey course..................

You got that right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class offered for Lake Norman...   Class offered for Lake Norman... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class offered for Lake Norman...
Page 1 of 1