BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I got a call this moring about school and thay asked if i still wanted to go and i said yes becouse i wanted to get in ASAP so thay told me a person backed out so theres a seat open so i took it and now im getting ready for that now, that called made my day lol , Just got to get school stuff now got to find out what i needs becouse this is not like High School its a upgradeing school to put my makrs up higher so i can get a job faster but im still looking in at starting my own business up.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Thats awesome, not everyone gets that chance, hope ya have fun buddy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks i sign the pappers today for going back to school im going back on the 20th or earlyer i dont know yet that got to let me know
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 pm

wtg ...schoolin must b a big topic this year....me an my wife are going back for are g.e.d.s this year ourselfs ....than shes going on to college courses for computer programing n repairs .....he he have her keep mine up n going lol !!!
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Well just to let you all know i havent heard anyting back from school yet i was going to start on the 20th but thay said i had to waite a few mores days so im just waiteing again like everything elso lol,Oh ya i just got my computer back today i had to get it fixs again it had that mine virus on it the guy that fixs it that the computer was going to blow up lol but he got it fixs now so im happy about that and i never lots my pics or anything but he would of got them off for me if the computer wasnt any good anymore but he didnt have to so i well be takeing the pics off this weekin i have been trying to get on here but everything as been happing at onces and its not fun so after i gets my pics on cds i well post a few on here like i said on the othere post i well get them on i dont care if i be's up for 2 nights doing it thay well be posted on here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL   IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1