BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are these guns worth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Grumpy

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-12-08

What are these guns worth? Empty
PostSubject: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:40 am

I have some old guns that I will never use again and I think I'm going to just get rid of them.

The first one is a Remington 870 20 ga. with a modified choke. My father bought it used about 45 years ago. About 10 years later, I had it reblued and a new firing pin installed. The stock has been refinished a couple of times too. I have killed deer with it. It shoots slugs straight but high. The gun is still in very good condition. No rust. What would it be worth if I decide to sell it?

What are these guns worth? 870

This one is a 20 ga. Armsport that I bought for my stepson about 15-20 years ago and it's only been fired a few times. He never had any interest in hunting and it's been in the gun cabinet all this time. Still looks like new. What's it worth?

What are these guns worth? 201

This one is a Bingham PPS/50. It's a 50 shot 22 cal. Made in Italy. I bought this one in the early 80's and the company went bankrupt shortly afterward. It's still like new. I've seen these sold on the internet gun auctions for $500-$650. I paid $149 for it. The ones with the drum magazine like mine are hard to find. Just the drum mags go for around $200. I know about what it's worth but the first two are what I need help with pricing.

What are these guns worth? Pps50
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 pm

I just get all goofy and such when i see cool guns like this, awesome guns buddy i will look and see what i can find for prices on these. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I don't know about the second two, but the 870 should be worth a pretty good price. Them old 870s are about as good a shotgun as there is, IMO.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 pm

I agree on that, i have owned 870 Remington's for about 30 years now and i love them for deer and bird hunting. All though i can go and buy a Remington 870 Express Magnum Wing Master for about 300.00 bucks new at any rate they are awesome guns. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:31 pm

That 870 is a great gun. I used to have one just like it. Don't know its worth today but you can bet its not cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 pm

I like that 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are these guns worth?   What are these guns worth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are these guns worth?
Page 1 of 1