BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One picture can be worth a thousand words!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

One picture can be worth a thousand words! Empty
PostSubject: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 am

One picture can be worth a thousand words! 2liap7p

Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling, strides ahead on his own

This picture becomes a metaphor for ObamaCare. The elderly are left in the back, with only the kindness of the Crowleys of the world, the stand up guys, to depend on. The government has other priorities.

This image will have genuine resonance. It captures something that older Americans in particular can relate to. The President presses ahead with a program that will tell them to take painkillers instead of getting that artificial hip.

At every stage of the entire Gates affair, Obama has provided a revealing tell. The "acted stupidly" blunder revealed that he automatically blames the police and thinks they really are stupid to begin with. It didn't trigger a single alarm bell in his mind as he figured out what to say.

Without his scripts, Obama is no longer/NOT the master performer.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 am

Obama is losing support fast.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

I agree Greg, this health care program is going to do him in as there is a lot that people do not like about it. One of his plans within the plan is there is no help for down syndrome patience. they want to be able to say what health care plans you can have and not have, they want to take money out of your 401's and social security to pay for extended health care, i haven't liked him from the start and never will. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm

That's interesting, if they're not going to cover Down's Syndrome it seems like that's in direct violation of the American's with Disabilities Act. I can see the lawsuits now! I'm still waiting for the feds to arrest him for that crap with Tony Resco. He was the state senator that rammed through the bill that Blagoavich signed that allowed Resco to get the property in the first place. Awful fishy to me!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

The wife was reading a 11 pages out of Obama'a 1100 page health care program, it is not looking good, once she goes back to work she is going to print what is there out and i will post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 am

Out of all running the dummies in this world voted in the worst one they could have voted for.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm

It's all a bunch of horse shit to me! I don't see HOW he even got as many votes as he did. A customer was talking to me the other day when I was checking her out. I didn't know this, but I guess Obama doesn't have a birth certificate. They say it's lost, that they have legal papers that says he is an "American". EVERY other person in this country that has had ANYTHING to do with the Government etc. has had to show VALID proof of a birth certificate. That right there is VERY fishy to me. HOW can they let someone become president if they can't "find" the certificate and have ONLY legal papers that supposedly prove that he is an "American"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One picture can be worth a thousand words!   One picture can be worth a thousand words! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One picture can be worth a thousand words!
Page 1 of 1