BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Walleye Go To Bait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Your Walleye Go To Bait Empty
PostSubject: Your Walleye Go To Bait   Your Walleye Go To Bait I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:44 am

What is your favorite go to walleye bait ???

I believe that some days are diamonds and some days are stone in fishing, meaning that some days you can pick the bait/lure and some days you couldn't put a fish in the boat with a stick of dynamite. This means that you have to dig through your box and try and find what they want, there are several different baits and lures out there to try and mine has to be chartreuse yellow or green Rapala or a shad rap, you won't just catch the eye's on these though so be prepared for a pike now and then or even a big crappie.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Walleye Go To Bait   Your Walleye Go To Bait I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm

i use natural baits ...worms an minnows ...if im useing lures i use the ole stand by ...mister twisters ...mainly lighter colors ...yellow ...an i all so use a bright yellow plastic worm Your Walleye Go To Bait 937342 Your Walleye Go To Bait 989950 Your Walleye Go To Bait 729539
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Walleye Go To Bait   Your Walleye Go To Bait I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:49 pm

I have never done any walleye fishing but everyone has told me to get some shiners or minnows and drop them straight down off the walkway the locks. It is kind of hard to explain but they run with the locks about 50 feet and cut down river. I was also told little mr twisters work good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Walleye Go To Bait   Your Walleye Go To Bait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Walleye Go To Bait
Page 1 of 1