BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Liver For Bait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Frozen Liver For Bait Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Liver For Bait   Frozen Liver For Bait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:58 am

A While Back While Chatting With Another Member, We Were Talking About How To Fish With Liver Was A Pain Because It Was Hard To Keep On The Hook. Well Here Is A Idea For Ya All To Try That Works Very Well. Take Your Liver Either Plain Or Flavored And Thread Your Hook That You Would Use When Fishing With It Them Place In An Ice Cube Try And Freeze. When You Get To Were You Are Fishing, You Are Set To Fish And Are Not Loosing Your Bait Every Time You Cast. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Frozen Liver For Bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Liver For Bait   Frozen Liver For Bait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 am

I used chicken livers on that houseboat that I had last August. I had a roll of cheescloth that was for tying spaun bags. I did not messs around trying to tie them. Just put one end on the hook then some livers and the other end on the hook. That did work quite well. That was better than nothing at all.
Back to top Go down

Frozen Liver For Bait
Page 1 of 1