BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Eating Size

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Best Eating Size Empty
PostSubject: Best Eating Size   Best Eating Size I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:34 pm

When Fishing Bullheads, What Do You All Think Is The Best Eating Size.???? Question

I For One Don't Eat Many Bullheads Any More I Guess I Ate Way To Many As A Kid. But When I Do Keep Them For Eating I Keep Them About The Size I Would Use For Catfish Bait 7"Inches. The Way I Make Them Though Is Smoke Them And Man Are They Good And Make A Good Finger Food When Fishing Or Just To Snack On While Sitting And Watching T.V. Makes A Good Smoked Fish Spread For On A Couple Pieces Of Bread Or Toast. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Best Eating Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Eating Size   Best Eating Size I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:52 pm

I think all of them are just to die for from the right waters. Seems the northern range of bullheads had the best tasting by far and size was never a factor. I guess the Rideau in Canada and Starbuck Minnesota probably are right in line with each other so Im sure ya love them bullheads as much as I do cheers
Back to top Go down

Best Eating Size
Page 1 of 1