BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake Empty
PostSubject: Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake   Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:22 pm

MAGNOLIA, Ark. – Sheriff's deputies said a Texas woman started a brawl at a wake in Arkansas when she arrived with a beer can in her hand. The woman, 52, faces a third-degree domestic battery charges, as does another woman, 46, over the March 29 fight. Deputies said the first woman arrived at the Christies Chapel Church with a beer can in hand and that she refused to leave.

The first woman then allegedly grabbed a man by the face, leaving scratch marks on his lower right cheek and causing him to bleed. The man's mother, then allegedly slapped the woman and kicked another woman in the chest.

A sheriff's report claimed the woman with the beer became "passively aggressive" with deputies and said that "no backwood country cop" was going to take her to jail.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake   Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Whew,for a minute I thought Ky was gonna be involved there somehow.But as usual its just Bill Clintons family again.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake   Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:31 am

LMBO.....Good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake   Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman with beer can in hand starts brawl at wake
Page 1 of 1